[tabs title=”” type=””]
[tab title=”KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS”]
– RETINOL 0.5%: A NATURAL DERIVATIVE OF VITAMIN A
– VITAMIN C AND
– VITAMIN E
[tab title=”THE RESULTS”]
The Results: Long-term use of our Vitamin A complex regimens result in dramatically noticeable reductions of fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and age spots for improved skin tone and younger looking skin.
[tab title=”THE BENEFITS”]
• Patented Retinol and Vitamins Complex ensures optimal cellular delivery
• Stimulates cellular regeneration and collagen production, improving skin tone
• Repairs photo-aging effects of UV damage
• Makes skin healthy looking and radiant
• Daily cell-renewal therapy renews a healthy glow
Apply sparingly over face and neck, avoiding eye area. Allow formula to absorb before applying additional products. May be used once a day at bedtime only. Initial application should be twice a week for the first week. When skin shows minimal signs of irritation, product may be used more frequently, but not more than once each day. Benefits are not immediate and will occur gradually over time. Benefits are most noticeable after about 6 months of regular use. If regular use of this product is interrupted, symptoms of dryness and irritation may be experienced when use is resumed.
[tab title=”DR. RECOMMENDATIONS”]
To deliver the retinol benefits to the eye area we recommend our special eye formula – Retinol Eye Cream. It is mandatory to apply Mineral Sunscreen of SPF 50 daily on both face and neck area when using our Vitamin A derived products.