– Retinol 1.0%: A natural derivative of Vitamin A– Vitamin C– Vitamin E
This custom compounded formula penetrates deeply within the skin to stimulate cellular renewal and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation, and the formation of acne for a healthy glow.
• Clinically proven to stimulate cellular regeneration, collagen, and elastin.
• Penetrates deep at the cellar level to repair and counteract photo-aging effects of UV damage.
• Treats and prevents the formation of acne.
• Evens out hyperpigmentation and other skin discolorations.
Apply 1 pump over face and neck, avoiding eye area in the evening. Use as part of a complete skin regimen including sun protection. If causes redness and irritation, begin by limiting use to twice a week, two to three days apart, gradually increase frequency to every other night. After two to four weeks, advance to each evening or as tolerated.
Mild redness, peeling, and irritation are expected when using this product. Use other facial moisturizers without Retinoids or Tretinoin to help minimize these side effects. Avoid direct sunlight. Do not sunbathe or use sunlamps. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Use as directed by the physician. Do not use if pregnant or nursing
To deliver the retinol benefits to the eye area we recommend our special eye formula – Retinol Eye cream. It is mandatory to apply Mineral sunscreen of SPF 50 daily or both face and neck area when using any of our Vitamin A derived products.